January 15, 2011

SIck for one week


oh,sad...i sick for one week (5-12Jan) and took MC 3days liao. I think due to my eating habit last month and improper lifestyle make me sick. For the past one month, everyday i must eat fried chicken, chicken chop and lamb chop because i want to build muscle,haha. After that everyday bath at 12am midnight after doing exercise at home. So soon or later, i sick liao...flu,fever and cough. Since that day,i didnt do any exercise and feel not "kiat" anymore,lol. The most difficult to recover is cough. I will die of cough if not treat as soon as possible. See 3 doctors and go see "niang niang" goddess to cure my cough. well,i still got little bit cough now. I hope can recover before CNY 2011.

2 Comments:

At January 31, 2011 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Gillion said...

are you getting better now? Pei Pa Koa (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) is one of the few Chinese natural cough remedies that have been scientifically studied. it's something like herb plus honey, and it's sweet, thick and black in color. If you have a cough, look for it! It used to be one of my favourite natural cough remedies.

if your cough persists, seek professional help such as traditional Chinese medicine physicians - I have had very good experiences with them.

 
At February 7, 2011 at 2:47 AM , Blogger 2K said...

Hi, there...im getting better,still having a light cough right now. Yea,i knw the Pei Pa Kao, have try it out,but it didnt work on me.So i got go see traditional chinese tabib , after see him im getting better. I been notice my cough cannot cure by just western medicine.
Thanks for your concern. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home